If you too are rushing to finish up projects, don't forget to take some time to enjoy the holiday season. Join us this Wednesday, December 9, at our first fabulous Festive Market!
This month's meeting will feature 10 vendors to tempt you with a variety of quilting,
sewing and craft items to browse and buy for those last minute presents.
And don't forget to enjoy some sweet treats and a hot beverage provided free by your executive.
Also at this meeting, we'll show off fabric postcards from our swap, and we'll have several draws throughout the evening for door prizes.
Bring your own shopping bag and your sweet tooth. No need to bring plates, cups etc., this is not a dinner. Limited seating only. To prevent spills and messes, please do not take drinks or snacks to the vendors tables.
Guests are welcome at no charge. This will be an informal evening: an opportunity to mingle with friends and "Shop without the Hop".
Our featured vendors are:
- Sew Sisters with fabrics and notions
- Soak Wash Inc. with fabric care products
- Country Clothesline with fabrics and kits
- Jane's Jellies with Homemade Wine Jellies
- Barbara Carroll with sewing items and food treats
- Marion O'Brien with PJ's and Socks
- Gail Marmora with Christmas Faeries, pin cushions
- Coral Jewell with fabric yardage and textile art
- Carol Thomas with plaster hand-print kits and bags
- Doris Lovidina-Lee with hand dyed scarves and fabrics